THE HYPEMAN FOUNDATION AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Please complete all sections of this application and return a copy of it via email to
(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the rest of the application requirements.
The deadline for submission is September 15, 2023.
***Please note ...The Scholarship Application submission will close after receipt of the 1st (First) 23 completed applications. Only 23 applications will be accepted in Honor of the 23 Years Isaac “HYPEMAN” Evans chartered life on earth. ***
Application requirements are as follows:
- African American Male 18-25 years old
- All materials must be submitted in a single email, otherwise the application cannot be processed (exceptions are letters of recommendation, transcripts)
- A copy of this completed application form as an email attachment.
- One (1) cover letter and resume. (High School Application-School Profiles are acceptable)
- Two (2) Letters of recommendation from a RELIABLE source (Does not have to be school related)
- A 5–7-minutes video attachment. Video should only include a view of you!
- A photo of yourself to be used in promotional materials in the event you are selected.
Applicants will be notified via email that their application has been received only if receipt of the
application was of the first 23 completed and acceptable applications. Not all submitted applications will
Selection of Recipients:
The HYPEMAN AWARD COMMITTEE will review all 23 completed applications received on or before the
application deadline date of September 15, 2023. The committee will determine eligibility and award
according to HYPEMAN FOUNDATION scholarship and award criteria. Financial need will be considered.
Payment of Scholarships/Awards :
Scholarships and Awards Amounts/Payments are determined by donations and sponsorships.
All Scholarships and Awards will be presented at THE HYPEMAN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP AND AWARDS GALA to be held on
Saturday, October 21, 2023 at the
Fredericksburg EXPO Center, Fredericksburg, Virginia.
By completing this application, I hereby certify that all of the information provided in this application is complete and true to the best of
my knowledge. I hereby grant permission to THE HYPEMAN FOUNDATION Scholarship Committee to
contact my school if necessary, and to use my name and likeness in promotional materials in the event
that I am selected to receive a scholarship award. If selected to receive a grant award, I give the
foundation permission to verify my application references.